Monday 17 August 2015

Last Edits

Photoshopping the painted house into the original photograph of the condensation so that the image isn't pixelated when I print it.
I painted the word 'damp' in Photoshop.
Erasing bits of the letter forms to make the look more grungy/mouldy.
The font was too dark so I tried something lighter. This white makes the text stand out more than the important words so I'm not going to use it.
I colour picked this colour for the font from the condensation photograph. It is easy to read and relates to the issue in the poster, but it also doesn't grab attention more than the whiter text.



Caroline didn't like this text colour and font. She suggested I look at using a plain sans serif font.
I colour picked this text colour from the photograph; it therefore links with the image and contrasts with the background.
I looked at fitting all of the text to the edges of the text box, but I think this takes away from the hierarchy and rhythm of the headline.
I like this hierarchy but the font is to bold.
This font is better. I like the weight and the shape of the letterforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment