Sunday 16 August 2015

Test Printing Posters For Critique


I printed off my two posters at uni (two A3s that I then stuck together) and put them up on the wall to critique them while they were at full size.
I decided that the poster on the left in the photograph was too grey/purple/green and not blue enough to convey the idea of cold, so I noted that I had to change the colour balance of the photo in Photoshop.
I am unsure about the use of the font for the word 'damp'. I might look at trying to write the word myself.
The quality of the poster on the right isn't very good as the image of the condensation has been printed and re-photographed. I think I should perhaps look at Photoshopping the house shape onto the original photograph so that the final quality of the printed poster is a lot better. This will also make the colours of the condensation image a lot more vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment